Job Hiring amazing Spanish, French and Mandarin Teachers in the Greater Metro Detroit Area!
Lango is seeking high-energy teachers for its Spanish, Mandarin and French classes for young children (ages 2-11), to be taught at various locations around the Metro Detroit Area.
Experience in a preschool setting, or early childhood coursework preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for parents, retired teachers and students studying education and looking for a PART-TIME position.
Teachers must be energetic, outgoing and eager to engage children through fast-paced dynamic and interactive games, movement and music-based classes. A high level of comfort with dramatic play, puppets and physical activities is a must for this job! We are willing to train the right person but if you have not done this type of work, make sure will really enjoy it before you contact us. These are extremely fun classes but they require that you be flexible and open to new and creative approaches to teaching young children!
- Fluency in the target language – teachers must be native speakers or fully fluent with no discernible accent.
- Experience teaching young children, preferably in a language context.
- Incredibly energetic and dramatic; an outgoing personality, high level of enthusiasm, and self-confidence are a must for this position!
- Early childhood coursework.
- Experience in Preschool and/or Elementary Setting.
- Good Communication Skills, comfortable talking with parents about their children’s progress
Other Beneficial Qualifications:
- Experience with children’s theatre, music or art.
- Crafting and games experience.
- Singing, dancing, or theatre acting experience.
- Camp counselor experience